Energetic self-starter with a positive attitude wanted.
Scope of this Position
Responsible for upholding the high standards of cleanliness set forth by the Palace Casino Resort. Including, but not limited to, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, and keeping gaming area free of unsightly debris. Must also be courteous and helpful to casino guests.
- Must be willing to work a variety of day/night and weekend shifts.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Able to be on your feet for long periods of time.
- Excellent people skills.
- At least 21 years of age.
- An energetic personality.
Specific degree in Enjoy working in a busy and pressured environment.
Ideal Personal Characteristics
- Cheerful and enthusiastic personality.
- Enjoy helping and caring for people.
- Enjoy working in a busy and pressured environment.
Benefits & Schedule
Paid Time Off
Company Paid 401-k
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, age, religion, or disability.
View All Opportunities
Mail or fax us to apply for this position.
Human Resources Department
P.O. Box 309
Biloxi, Mississippi 39533