Relax and enjoy this modern, well-appointed room with all the comforts of home, including a plush king-sized bed in every Standard King room, 42” LED HDTV with Direct TV and premium in-room movies, desk, coffee maker and refrigerator. All rooms are non-smoking. We offer complimentary WiFi, 24-hour access to our fitness center next to PURE The Palace Spa on the first floor, access to the pool deck for all hotel guests, wake-up calls and express check-out. And, we do not charge any resort fees!
Room Amenities Include
- Smoke detector with light
- Close-caption television
- Roll-in shower or combination shower/tub with adjustable shower head, retractable tub seat, and hand bar.
- Toilets with hand bar
- Push button lamp
- Lowered closet rods
- Lowered thermostat
- Doors with accessible peepholes
- Plush King Bed
- 42" LED HDTV
- Free WiFi is provided to all hotel guests
- Full length mirror
- Direct TV and premium in-room movies
- Electronic in-room safe
- Climate control system
- Iron and ironing board
- Coffee maker
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Make up mirror
- Standard occupancy is two.
- Maximum occupancy is three with rollaway bed with additional nightly charge of $10 for third guest and $10 for rollaway.
Vision & Hearing-Impaired Features:
- All entrances to individual guest rooms will include the room number in braille.
- Hearing Impaired Kits that include a TDD relay service are available from the Front Desk and may be used in any guest room.
Palace Casino Resort offers several different accessible rooms with specific features to meet different needs. They are held out of inventory for those who need them and may not be reserved online. If you would like to reserve an accessible room, please call Hotel Reservations at 228-432-8888 or 1-800-725-2239. They can explain the different features available and help you choose a room that best suits your needs. You may also reach Hotel Reservations via email at Reservations@PalaceCasinoResort.com.
For more information about Accessibility at the resort, please visit our Accessibility page.