Take your game to the next level with Bonus=3 and Royal 3 side bets!
How To Play
Each player is dealt two cards face up. The dealer also receives two cards, one face up, one down. All players play against the dealer. The dealer progresses in a clockwise manner from player to player. After all players have had their turn at drawing additional cards, the dealer turns his/her card over and draws additional cards if required. The object of the game is to score closer to 21 than the dealer, without going over. Tens and face cards count as 10, aces count as either one or 11, and all other cards count as their face value. You may draw additional cards to raise your count closer to 21, if you so choose. You “bust” when your count exceeds 21, and your bet is lost. If your count is closer to 21 than the dealer’s, you win. If the player’s hand ties the dealer’s hand, neither hand wins or loses. This is called a standoff or push. If the dealer busts, all bets remaining on the table are paid.
There are a number of simple options you can request such as “split” bets, “double-down” bets and “insurance” bets.
- Table game Blackjack minimums/maximums range from $10 to $2,500.
- Bonus=3 bet minimums/maximums range from $5 to $100 in $5 increments.
- Royal 3 bet minimums/maximums range from $1 t $10 in $1 increments.
- Players may double down on any first two cards except a natural 21.
- Players may split equal value cards to a maximum of three times.
- Players may double down after a split except with Aces. (Aces receive only one card and may not be doubled down on.)
Bonus=3 and Royal Side Bet
Once you’ve placed your Blackjack bet, choose whether to place a Bonus=3 and Royal 3 side bet. Players may not bet the Royal Bonus without betting the Bonus=3.
Your first two cards and dealer up card make your 3-card hand.
Winning Hands Pay 9:1
Three of a Kind
|Three of a Kind (Suited)
|Three of a Kind
House rules apply
Our gaming supervisors and dealers will be happy to explain these so that you may fully enjoy your play at our Blackjack tables. Good luck!